1. Report to the Duty Stewart before siting your unit. Youth should report to the Youth Leader before erecting tents.
2. Ensure there is 20 feet (6 metres) between units.
3. It is the responsibility of parents to check if bicycles are permitted on site and if so to ensure thatb their youth ride them with care and well away from units.
4. Use your car as little as possible over wet grass. Respect the 5 mph speed limit and remember that driving by unlicensed or learner drivers on site is not permitted.
5. Encourage youth to respect property and the countryside in general.
6. All dogs must be kept on leads at all times when outside their units and must not cause annoyance to others.
7. Use radios etc, with discretion and keep all noise to a minimum between 11.00pm and 7.00 am.
8. Never leave litter anywhere. If receptacles are not provided, take your litter home. Never leave loose items outside your unit.
9. Be careful not to damage gates, fences and hedges. Remember to close all gates behind you.
10. Members are encouraged to have a full fire bucket outside their unit.
11. Be courteous and respect privacy. You are visitors to the countryside. Protect the rights of people who live there.
2013 © Northern Ireland DA. All Rights Reserved